Over the next few weeks, we’ll be giving away FREE copies of Financial Peace of Mind, a guide to taking control of your money and your life, written by American Consumer Credit Counseling’s own Steven R. Trumble and Katie Ross.
Financial Peace of Mind is an 8 chapter guide to improving consumer money management skills, increasing financial awareness, and modifying financial behavior for the better! The self-directed program is equipped with 16 various financial worksheets for the reader to utilize the skills being learned.
With Financial Peace of Mind, you’ll learn:
- How to organize your financial life
- The basics of budgeting
- How to put your money to work
- How to understand insurance
- Ways to manage your purchases
- How to understand credit as well as credit reports & scores
- How to use your credit card responsibly
So, what’s the catch?
No catch really; all we ask is that once you read your (FREE) copy, you go onto amazon.com and provide a book review.
Here is how to receive your FREE copy:
- Send an email to email@example.com with “I’d like my free book please” in the subject line
- In the body of the email provide your full name and mailing address (where you want the book to be sent)
- Read the book and then review it on Amazon.com