No one looks forward to filing taxes (except maybe some tax professionals who get paid to do so). Either way, at a time when we are focused on what we gave away, it’s nice to also know we are getting something back. I’m not talking about your refund. I’m talking about FREE STUFF! On Monday April 15th, a handful of businesses are offering giveaways and discounts to help ease the pain and stress of tax day.
These deals are only available on tax day, April 15th, 2013 unless otherwise noted. Be sure to take advantage.
- Arby’s: Free curly fries or potato cakes with this COUPON
- Cinnabon: 2 Free cinnabon bites per customer. No coupon required.
- Bruegger’s Bagels: Big Bagel Bundle for $10.50 (Valid 4/12 – 4/15). Get the coupon on the Bruegger’s Facebook page starting on April 12th.
- Chik Fil-A: Make a purchase on 4/15, bring your receipt back on 5/13 to get a full refund.
- Boston Market: Get two rib meals for $10.40. No coupon needed
- Schlotsky’s: Free Original Sandwich with purchase of 32 oz Fountain Drink and chips. No coupon required.
- Sonic: Half price drinks all day. No coupon required.
- Panda Express: Free Samurai Surf & Turf on April 17th with Printable Coupon (or show it on mobile phone).
- HydroMassage: Bring this coupon to a participating location for a free massage (Valid 4/15 – 4/19)
- Office Depot: 25 single-sided black and white copies, and 5 pounds of paper shredding free. (Valid 4/15 – 5/1). No coupon required.
*All deals are available at participating locations only. Check to make sure your chosen location offers the deal.