Millions of people are struggling with high credit card balances on a regular basis. Therefore, learning about getting out of debt and how to manage credit card debt is a top priority. This is where American Consumer Credit Counseling can help you. ACCC is a non-profit organization working to provide debt relief services to individuals and families seeking to reduce credit card debt or get out of debt altogether. For over 25 years, ACCC has helped people just like you find a way to eliminate their consumer debt and live a debt-free future. Take the first step in learning to manage credit card debt more effectively.
Learn How to Manage Credit Card Debt With ACCC
ACCC offers a credit card debt relief program to help you. Here is how it works!
- To help you manage your credit card debt, our certified counselors will first evaluate your finances to get a clear picture of your income, expenses and unsecured consumer debt. This financial counseling session is free of charge.
- Next, they’ll work with you to create a budget. They will work with you to create something workable that you can live with. But also will help you pay off debt more quickly, usually within five years.
- If appropriate, ACCC will set up a debt management program that includes credit card debt consolidation. This combines all your unsecured debt and allows you to make one payment each month. This program simplifies your finances and makes it easier to stay on top of payments.
- We’ll also work with your creditors to possibly lower your interest rates, eliminate late fees and over-limit charges, and reduce the time it will take to pay down your balances.
Why Should You Let ACCC Help Manage Credit Card Debt?
- Save more money – fees for our debt reduction services are the lowest in the industry and we can help you save even more by possibly reducing interest rates and other fees.
- Enjoy more convenience – we handle all communications and payments to your creditors.
- Get great service – our counselors are professionally trained and certified and are experts at helping you manage credit card debt.
- Reduce stress – owing money is stressful, but making a plan to take control of your finances and manage credit card debt can give you greater peace of mind.
- Pay off debt faster – most of our clients are able to manage credit card debt more effectively and pay off their balances within five years.
Are you looking for a reliable debt relief company to manage your debt? Speak with a certified counselor at ACCC today. Call 800-769-3571.