The first month of 2019 has come to an end! I can’t believe it. At this rate, the whole year will fly by. Have you heard of the saying “start as you mean to go”? Well, we wanted to take this opportunity to have an end of January check-in to see how you started 2019, and whether you’re ready to take on February.
End of January Check-In
To help you assess your month, answer these questions honestly. For an even more effective approach, do this activity with a spouse, close friend, or a coworker. This way, you can help each other along the way. Remember, there are no wrong answers. Growth is a process, so let’s see how you’re coming along.
January Check-In (Use these questions every month!)
- Did you have a New Year’s resolution? What was it?
- How well did you follow that resolution this January?
- Have you set financial goals for the year?
- What successes have you had this month?
- In what areas did you do better or worse than expected?
- How can you either continue that momentum or do better next month?
- How did you surprise yourself this month?
- Are you feeling motivated to continue your journey in February?
- What can you do to find motivation if you begin to feel discouraged?
For help creating a budget or eliminating debt, contact the certified credit counselors at American Consumer Credit Counseling by calling 800-769-3571.