When you find yourself knee deep in consumer debt and it seems impossible to get out of, the best thing to do is to turn to someone who has expertise. Expert financial counseling can help you understand your options and find the best solution. ACCC’s financial counseling services look out for your best interests.
What You Need To Know About ACCC’s Financial Counseling Services
ACCC is a non-profit financial counseling agency who offers debt management help to overcome debt difficulties for more than two decades. ACCC’s financial counseling services provide consumers with debt solutions and help them use credit wisely. Additionally, the counselors are independently certified and are standing by to answer your call and provide you with helpful debt advice.
ACCC’s Financial Counseling Services
ACCC offers a range of financial counseling services to meet consumers’ needs:
- ACCC provides a free credit counseling session to help you assess your current debt situation. In this session, a certified counselor will talk with you about your debt, help you create a budget, and present options to become debt free.
- After your counseling session, your counselor will present options to help you eliminate debt. One of ACCC’s financial counseling services is a debt management program. ACCC’s debt management program provides a straight-forward, effective debt relief solution.
- As an approved agency by the U.S. Department of Justice to provide pre-bankruptcy counseling, ACCC can help you navigate through current bankruptcy laws. We are also approved to provide the mandated post-bankruptcy credit counseling course (also known as debtor education).
- ACCC can also provide financial counseling in regard to certain housing-related issues. For example, we offer HECM (reverse mortgage) counseling nationwide; and we offer foreclosure counseling in Massachusetts.
- Finally, another one of ACCC’s areas of expertise is helping consumers with student loan relief.
For more information on ACCC’s financial counseling services, call our certified credit counselors at 800-769-3571.