The news never stops, and neither does financial news. This week, we are presenting the latest August financial news. Check out the articles from around the web to see how the markets and economy are performing.
Round-Up of August Financial News
We have searched the Internet to present you with a variety of articles relating to finance. Hopefully, a couple peak your interest! Read through the latest August financial news as the month moves along.
- Expectations for Disney’s future may be too rosy, analyst says from Yahoo
- Luxury homes in the Hamptons are selling at some pretty steep discounts from CNN
- New Job Perk for Millennials: Extra Help Repaying Student Loan Debt from TIME
- Why you should care about currency manipulation from MSNBC
- Trump’s Tariff Bounty: How Much The U.S. Has Brought In And Where The Money Is Going from NPR
- U.S. weekly jobless claims fall; labor market strong from Reuters
The above articles cover a multitude of financial topics which include real estate, the stock market, and international relations. In this day and age, it seems anything can influence your money and investments. That’s why it’s good to have an eye on global markets and current events surrounding policy. It may seem like a stretch, but everything is connected. Additionally, using multiple news sources can be a great way to get a lot of perspectives and coverage of different topics.
Which articles did you like? Tune in next week as we continue diving into the latest August financial news!